Those with Epi Pochettes....

OK, I can fit my phone too but I had to use it to take the picture.... Plus I when I'm using a smaller wallet or card case I could fit quite a bit more makeup or whatever in it....I have two epi pochettes and I would buy another, I really like them!

Attachments

• 0920061824.jpg
    0920061824.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 0920061822.jpg
    0920061822.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 110
I fit way more than that when I use my epi pocket organizer in it instead of my small ring agenda and I've never had an issue with damaging it, my yellow one is like 5 years old now and it still looks great!

I fit way more than that when I use my epi pocket organizer in it instead of my small ring agenda and I've never had an issue with damaging it, my yellow one is like 5 years old now and it still looks great!

I'll have to try and fit more into mine. I only use it when I go out to eat and affairs where I do not know where I'll have to place my bag.

Can you please post a pic of what you can fit inside it. I'm thinking only a couple thin items will work since the bag itself is thin. Thanks.

I don't have a picture of what FITS in my epi pochette but this is what I carry with me in most purses (including the epi pochette). Just so you have an idea - the purse in the background is what I can fit in a chanel cambon pochette :flowers:

DSC01405.jpg

I've lost my cord to connect to my computer, sorry... but I am sitting here now with my lilac epi pouchette and I can comfortably fit a mac powder compact, my cell phone (razr), and my coach skinny stuffed with cash cards, my car key and a lipgloss. Sometimes if I'm out and take something out and things shift i have to rearrange things to make everything fit with out bulging, but overall I have no problems fitting everything I need for a night out.