Those of you who own proven authentic Blakes...

Just because she doesn't say it's authentic in the auction doesn't necessarily mean that it's fake. If I were you, I would post detailed pictures in the "authenticate this" thread so that the MJ experts can tell you whether or not it looks authentic. Then, you can go from there. Good luck!
True...but if a buyer tries to file a dispute questioning the authenticity of an item, the seller can turn back and said it wasn't listed as an authentic item to begin with.

lovekoobabags: Definitely fight to get your money back. Did you pay with your credit card? Cards like amex also has this return protection policy:
If you try to return a designated item within 90 days from the date of purchase and the merchant won't take it back, American Express will refund the purchase, up to $300 per item.
That could be your last resort if the seller refuses to refund your money. But try filing with paypal/ebay first.

Good luck!!!

Oh Man..I hope it's not fake...Def post pics in the 'authenticate this' thread...I have a red blake...The bottom of my bag is the same as the rest...Not quite clear what you meant though..We'll look for your post...Don't panic..Everything will be OK.....:heart: Emmy

Yeah, I agree with Zoinksta, this bag looks off to me, for example, the flaps on the pockets have "soft" corners, they're not pointy like other MJ flaps. The nameplate font looks wrong too, although it's a bad angle and hard to see. Is there a made in italy stamp anywhere?

I'm thinking you need to file a paypal report, and possibly contact your CC too.

Amex only reimburses up to $300??! CRAP, I thought it was more.

I've added my pics to authenticate this! Let me know if you need any more pictures (fingers crossed). thanks! Hopefully the pictures are clear enough.
I put it next to my Washed Rosed in the first few!