Those Of You Using Tabbed Browsers

I don't usually have lots of tabs open but when I'm searching for wallpapers on in tpf or on youtube I tab everything I want to see which would be a lot of tabs to the point I can't even see the tabs and I would get a drop down list. I never actually counted but usually I would just have 3 tabs open I close browsers a lot so I would just type it up again which isn't really a big deal to me.

I usually have anywhere between 5-10 tabs... right now, I have 7 (tpf, nytimes, cnn, naver, daum, youtube, facebook)... anything more is too much for me, to be honest.

I average about 5, but I definitely go for more if I need to. I tend to visit the same few sites on a daily basis, only a few of which need to be rechecked (rather than checked once and closed). If I'm shopping, though, watch out!

usually about 20 something. i go on aol.com and open a new tab for every article i want to read in the slideshow, then i close the main aol page (if not i'd be going from link to link to link to link and i would be on the computer for HOURS).

When I'm on the purse forum, I'll go to a designer forum and open new tabs for each thread i want to read.

and when I check my messages, I'll open a new tab for each message, but close them when i'm done.

It depends. if I surf this forum, I'll open every subforum I'm interested in in tabs then open every thread I'm interested in in each their tab, so usually it's between 15 and 30. I'd estimate I have 10 tabs open on average when I surf in general.

Usually only about 6 or so.

I just started using Firefox. What do you guys mean 'it remembers'? When I close it and open it again it does not open all the tabs I was last in so I am not sure what you mean.

Usually only about 6 or so.

I just started using Firefox. What do you guys mean 'it remembers'? When I close it and open it again it does not open all the tabs I was last in so I am not sure what you mean.

If something happens and the browser closes (say, an error or your battery dies or you have to suddenly restart your computer without closing anything) then it remembers. Not if you close your browser or shut down your computer normally. But it's helpful so you don't lose everything you were looking at.