This OK for a wedding?

I'm the odd one. I'd choose the #1st one for the wedding, add a clutch, heels in anything other than black, a pair of earrings, a cocktail ring, mini belt and maybe a small brooch. Classy for a wedding.

If you're wearing #2, I'd just add a pair of earrings and remove the cardigan. Less is more for #2.:cutesy:

I would say go with number 2. Change the cardigan and shoes to a color. Or just go with a completely different color dress altogether. This is a summer wedding right? I think the all black makes you look like you are going to a funeral. Not a great look for summer.

Okay here it goes: Both dresses are nice with the right accessories, black is a downer so you need to pair it with a bright yet elegant color if you're going to a wedding. Gold is perfect..

First dress:
1. Get a thin gold belt. Thin belts are in right now and it'll brighten up the whole outfit. You can find it at forever21 for $2.50 YES. $2.50!
here's the link http://www.forever21.com/product.as...y_name=acc_belts&product_id=2064746916&Page=1
2. Considering the length of the sleeves wear a thin nice bracelet, or just a nice watch
3. Unbutton the first button if it's possible, it might look a little sexier and less conservative.
4. Don't worry about a necklace, but wear BOLD Gold earrings, the bigger the better, don't hold back.
5. With this dress, DO NOT put your hair up, you will look like a school teacher.

Second dress:
1. Lose the cardigan, it makes you look like you're going to a funeral, wear a shawl instead to cover your shoulders.
2. Gold Bangle
3. Definitely necklace! Something delicate would do.
4. Small earrings.

With both dresses you should wear a nice looking clutch for your stuff
I personally would wear the second dress, good luck ;)