This Long Distance Dedication Goes Out To...Stella AND Sophia!!

I'm busy thinking up good thread ideas! :P Seriously I have been working non stop. My boss (who went down the shore today and left me here to work) wants everything yesterday. Don't they all?

I will add my pics to this thread over the weekend.

All these beautiful bags--thanks everyone for sharing.

Still waiting for Cindi. . .:whistle: ;)

I'm drooling all over my keyboard. The colors are stunning! I'm gonna have to join the Stella hunt after this. I guess I better see what shows up at ebay.

Dawn: I know we're talking Stellas and Sofias, but I couldn't help noticiing you Cherry Blossom Blake. It's been on my must-have list for a while. Could you post a picture or two of it on the Blake thread? I think so far no one has posted a CB one.

after looking for a while for a bright stella, i scored one from *bay...
what's funny is the seller just listed it as a "marc jacobs leather tote," so i was able to get it for $180!!:yahoo::wlae:

i had to look in the documenting leather variations thread to find out the color (the seller said bright purple), and it's violet...
does anyone know what season it was released?

10idvkp.jpg

(i tucked the ends of the straps under because they were curling)

after looking for a while for a bright stella, i scored one from *bay...
what's funny is the seller just listed it as a "marc jacobs leather tote," so i was able to get it for $180!!:yahoo::wlae:

i had to look in the documenting leather variations thread to find out the color (the seller said bright purple), and it's violet...
does anyone know what season it was released?

10idvkp.jpg

(i tucked the ends of the straps under because they were curling)

I'm just soooo jealous! You are a lucky girl! wear her well!

thanks everyone! i've been wearing her almost every day since i got it...
my mj love has come back big time (i think my balenciagas are getting jealous!)

mslgrrl...your collection of vintage mj's is TO DIE FOR!! :drool: