This just in.....BV Reference Library!!!!!

After a few weeks with the wonderful new BV Reference Library up and running, I just wanted to bump this up to say that it is great to see more and more posts on there!

I really think the BV Reference Library is going to prove to be an invaluable reference both for existing BV lovers and also for people who have just discovered BV and want to learn all about the styles and colours. I know when I first became interested in BV it took hours of searching and going through all of the posts here before I could distinguish between Venetas, Campanas, Balls (new and old), Cabats, Sloanes, Pyramids, Romas and the rest (although for some reason I was able to discover and keep the Montaigne straight in my head right from the start... go figure). Now I would just have to spend some quality time in the Reference Library to sort it all out!

Thanks again vlad and, especially, jburgh - I'm so glad you fell in love with BV and therefore brought your organizational skills over to us from the JC board!

After a few weeks with the wonderful new BV Reference Library up and running, I just wanted to bump this up to say that it is great to see more and more posts on there!

I really think the BV Reference Library is going to prove to be an invaluable reference both for existing BV lovers and also for people who have just discovered BV and want to learn all about the styles and colours. I know when I first became interested in BV it took hours of searching and going through all of the posts here before I could distinguish between Venetas, Campanas, Balls (new and old), Cabats, Sloanes, Pyramids, Romas and the rest (although for some reason I was able to discover and keep the Montaigne straight in my head right from the start... go figure). Now I would just have to spend some quality time in the Reference Library to sort it all out!

Thanks again vlad and, especially, jburgh - I'm so glad you fell in love with BV and therefore brought your organizational skills over to us from the JC board!

BM - It is my pleasure. It was a great learning experience to write the threads...thanks everyone for your input!. I am really impressed at how large it has become in so short a time!