this is where i've been *lots of eye candy!*

Aww, you're too sweet to think of me girl! :love: I'm down on the list to get this beauty at BG... I think they are the only store getting the medium flap in yellow (Nordstrom is getting a few e/w's and Jumbo's in yellow)!! :nuts: I really, really hope I get it... I've been wanting a yellow flap forever!! :girlsigh: Are you going to get this one too? :nuts:

Can't wait! :love: Minal should see this, I think she is looking for a bright yellow flap and this one is TDF!

How much was it, btw? It is making me swoon.

I LOVE your flaps girl :love: :drool: :love:... the rose pink is so pretty, and the yellow is one of my HG's which I hope to get soon!! :girlsigh: The necklace is gorgeous too... I love Chanel costume jewelry! :nuts: Congrats on everything!!! :yahoo:

Aww, you're too sweet to think of me girl! :love: I'm down on the list to get this beauty at BG... Are you going to get this one too? :nuts:

Hiya girl! I think I'm gonna wait till they release a caviar version in the future. So many tPF ladies rock the lambskin so well (esp. you!) :smile:, but I'm such a klutzy girl that I need to stick w/ a material I can tumble around with :P.

I'm SO looking forward to everyone's pics though! The new colors look so pretty, especially the yellow, it looks like such a vibrant and sunshine-y shade. :love::heart: I'm so glad that you will finally get your yellow flap!