This is so cute!!

ok.....you still get more than Phoenix where our average rainfall is 7 in. per year. so, I still say if I lived in Seattle, I'd be all over that brellie! :yes:

HEY!! It doesn't rain as often here as the media leads you to believe!!! And usually when it does rain it's just a steady rain not a downpour like they show in movies lol :P :angel:

Seattle's average rainfall is 942 mm (37.1 inches) per year, less than New York City with 1173 mm (46.2 inches). :flowers:

Oh, and I love the umbrella also!!!!

really cute! Too bad it doesn't rain much here in the desert!:P Now, if I lived in Seattle, I'd be all over that brellie!!!:graucho:

Super cute umbrella. But.......People in Seattle don't use umbrellas! ;) Actually, that's more true than not. Our rain around here is more of a constant annoying light drizzle than a full on rain storm. Typically, you don't get too wet just walking from your car to a store or into work without an umbrella.

One funny that I heard a long time ago about the Puget Sound area (Seattle-ish), per capita, the Puget Sound area sells the most sunglasses of any other area. One theory is that it is so dreary so much of the time we all lose our sunglasses. Then when it is finally sunny we have to go out and buy a new pair!

When it is nice around here, it is the most beautiful place to live in. Simply gorgeous views of mountains and water

Super cute umbrella. But.......People in Seattle don't use umbrellas! ;) Actually, that's more true than not. Our rain around here is more of a constant annoying light drizzle than a full on rain storm. Typically, you don't get too wet just walking from your car to a store or into work without an umbrella.

One funny that I heard a long time ago about the Puget Sound area (Seattle-ish), per capita, the Puget Sound area sells the most sunglasses of any other area. One theory is that it is so dreary so much of the time we all lose our sunglasses. Then when it is finally sunny we have to go out and buy a new pair!

When it is nice around here, it is the most beautiful place to live in. Simply gorgeous views of mountains and water

I've never been to Seattle. I would LOVE to see it!:tup:

I hate when I have to use my sunglasses WHILE its raining because there's that weird glare... Oh Seattle lol :girlsigh: