This is one of the reasons why I don't think much of the recipts

Well, that's it - forget trying to sell an "authentic" designer bag on ebay - the crooks have thought of everything. Phony receipts, another form of fraud.

OMG, did you guys read this:

10% of our profits will go to a non-profit organization that we are trying to establish called Harmony Haven – a home for battered and abused women and children. We are currently going through the process of 501(c)3 and your purchase will help save the lives of innocent people. Thank you for your support!

I can't believe they have the NERVE to write that!! :mad:

I'm going to do that this weekend. I have to work today and some tomorrow. Ugh. This is why I was wary about auctions showing receipts on eBay. Didn't think much if it was from eLuxury but this changed my mind!

What a rouse - LVMH spends big bucks to counter counterfeiting; if they have a contact then they should be made aware of this - And to use the plight of battered women and abused children to line their pockets!!! No one talks about "starting" a non-profit - you either run one (and it is verifiable) or you don't and you are just trying to use the buzz-words "donation" "save lives" to get rich.

This is so disgusting - don't support ioffer - they are guilty for allowing this deception and fraud - ioffer is the root of the problem because they provide the venue for this fraud.

Who is the parent company of ioffer? I'm going on a google hunt - BRB.

Can't find any company info - ggrrr...ioffer is a sham anyway - isn't it just a haven for replica handbags? I mean, I am sure there is more there than handbags; but, when it comes to high end handbags - there are mostly fakes there.