This is my last one of these for the season!!! True color pics of... a Sienna Day!!!

I am new so please bear with me. I see several of you mentioning Diabro. Is that the website in Japan? If so, is it safe to order from them. If not - well, then I am totally embarrassed. Are the shipping charges reasonable - assuming I do have the website correct. I don't have a Balenciago, dying to get one and the prices I see on the website seem good. But, want to make sure I am looking at the Diabro you are all talking about. Thanks a lot!

attachment.php

I'm so in love with sienna and still hesitating whether to get which size....the leather is TDF, gorgeous:yahoo::yahoo:

Aww thank you all so much! I'm so happy with this bag, its color and leather, I would say it's even thicker than '05 (looks much better in real life too!). I wish I could use her right now but for the next two weeks I need to take my laptop with me every day so it'll have to wait (ack).

It sounds like the diabro site you mentioned (.net), mimidier, they have great goods and very reasonable EMS shipping prices. What are you getting?

It sounds like the diabro site you mentioned (.net), mimidier, they have great goods and very reasonable EMS shipping prices. What are you getting?

south-of-france, so many choices, especially for a first time buyer. Any recommendations for a first purchase? Thank you for clarifying Diabro - appreciate that. Sounds like a great site to purchase from.

Ah!~~~~~~~~~~~such a lovely colour!~~~ I couldnt decide to get a sienna or a mogano city~~~~ I think I should want the sienna now!~~
How do i tell them that I want a ' thick and yummy distressed' leather? would they understand what i want??

Thank you :love:

Sure, I told them smooth, even, thick leather, not veiny, can be slightly distressed or bubbly but not much. Voilà! Lol. If they know their business, it should work, as long as they have what you want. The told me on the phone "you will be happy with your bag" and I am :heart:

you have 3 days are you happy with this model? i can't make up my mind still hesitate between violet day and violet courrier, not the same size at all but both are SOOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLLLL. but i feel that the Day model will win!!!

Conrats, she´s a beauty! I can imagine how you feel because I just got the exact same bag at BAL Paris. It´s such a gorgeous brown color!! Enjoy her, I do!!