This is l o v e - the ysl love ballet flats

These are my friend Ree['s bluette flats, purchased in Milan. Yes, they're a bit square but adorable, yes?

ATTACH]1398519[/ATTACH]

shoe2.jpg

I only wish she could have told me she found them, then I could ask her for a pair... She'll be going again next Wednesady, and oohhh... cross your fingers... I hope she can catch me a "white" fish :graucho:

Attachments

• shoes1.jpg
    shoes1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 279
I have been eyeing these flats for the longest time!

Just wished they made the heart bigger so it would be more obvious. :smile:

Yay! Another fan!!! I am mad about them, and seeing them up close I can tell you, the heart is quite obvious! Actually it is the perfect size, as if it was bigger, it might look too much... but I guess it all comes down to what makes a gal tick (ex. I really do not like most Tories as the metalic details are always so hard to miss). :P Thanks for posting ;)

Please excuse my ignorance (I do not speak Chinese- unfortunately) but those of you who do may find these candy colored loves here

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9365259834

I'm a little weary about these sites. I read through the policy statements and they do state they do not allow fakes/counterfeit products to be listed, but you never know whether the policy is duly enforced. There are lots of good fakes out there, so I guess it's buyers beware. For the time being, I'll continue to hunt for the love flats through bluefly and other US-based sites. :smile:

These are my friend Ree['s bluette flats, purchased in Milan. Yes, they're a bit square but adorable, yes?

ATTACH]1398519[/ATTACH]

View attachment 1398520

I only wish she could have told me she found them, then I could ask her for a pair... She'll be going again next Wednesady, and oohhh... cross your fingers... I hope she can catch me a "white" fish :graucho:

These look adorable on. Might have to reconsider buying yet another pair of flats :biggrin:

You are very right to be weary, I spotted quite a few replicas there myself, but my guess was this site is something like ebay, where one has to be cautious before buying as there are no "full' lines presented by official sellers. Hmm, I wouldn't be able to read their policy though (language barrier unsurpassed) but I take it that if they "do not allow for fakes" they're in for a biiiiig surprise. I only wish I could purchase from u.s. sites too :shucks:

I'm a little weary about these sites. I read through the policy statements and they do state they do not allow fakes/counterfeit products to be listed, but you never know whether the policy is duly enforced. There are lots of good fakes out there, so I guess it's buyers beware. For the time being, I'll continue to hunt for the love flats through bluefly and other US-based sites. :smile:

it seems that fuschia, pink, purple and bluette were the most popular colorways people picked up. However I'm dying to see a green pearly patent, or say a nice ol' cobalt iridescent patent, right?