This is l o v e - the ysl love ballet flats

1. I AM TOTALLY IN L O V E :nuts::graucho::heart:with these flats and can't wait until I get my first pair ! Has any of you lovely ladies got them? Do share your pics and opinions !!!

tumblr_lg1dyzCmfy1qfeevho1_500.jpg

love.JPG

ysl-the-love-ballerinas-collection-30112010-1.jpg

tumblr_l9vijxOdp41qb947eo1_r1_500.jpg

yves-saint-laurent-fuxia-love-05-ballerinas-leather-pink-product-2_large.jpg

2. OMG- the love BF are really cute! I will have to keep my eyes on these!

3. they are super cute, would take several pairs if I could

4. Oh me too, but I can't seem to find any pics of them, either worn or different than the ones I've posted. They are a tough catch I guess. I looooooooooooooooooooooove them. This is the second time I've fallen for flats, after the Ferragamo Varina s came out in 2007.

5. Ohh are these new?! I've never seen these before! They're so cute!

6. I love YSL shoes. So cute!

7. I suppose they are, as I can't seem to find them anywhere, but the ysl.com (ships only to the U.S.) and in mytheresa.com (ships worldwide, but only has them in hot pink suede, black calfskin leather, and tan calfskin leather) :sad:
    I keep wondering the when and the how and the whereabouts of the other colorways.... :shrugs::help:

8. P00012247-LOVE_05_BALLERINAS-DETAIL_1.jpg

P00012248-LOVE_05_BALLERINAS-DETAIL_1.jpg

THESE ARE THE CALFSKIN FLATS FROM MYTHERESA. I GUESS THEY'RE OK, BUT THE PATENT ONES LOOK COMPLETELY COOLER !!! :coolio::drool::rochard:

9. I remember getting a mailer about those flats from YSL... think maybe they came out last fall, around November??? Thanks for posting the pics.

10. this is so cute!

11. two more canvas love designs, without the tiny heart though...
    Pink leopard print
    and lucky clover print

LOVE-Ballerina-Canvas-Pink-Leopard-Print_image_zoom.jpg

LOVE-Ballerina-Canvas-Clover-Print_image_zoom.jpg

lovely right?:nuts:

12. I love the pink ones, so cute! look so comfortable too.

13. four colors available on bluefly

;lkjikjiij.jpg

eqzoom85.jpg

utytdytdytdytty.jpg

kipjnikhihi.jpg

14. drool...patent. too bad i'm not a flats girl. whew, my cc is safe.

15. Does anyone own a pair of the love flats? Are they comparable to the Ferragamo varinas and do they provide some support? I'm planning to stock up on flats again and can't decide between these and the varinas.