Thinking to sell my almost one month old speedy for this...

Nov 14, 2006
I don't know why this bag is growing on me suddenly, especially I saw the patina on it...so Gorgeous. (the pic is from Classic Chic) SHOULD I SELL MY NEARLY NEW SPEEDY 30 FOR AN USED SONATINE??? Could you tell me GOOD things about this bag? Thanks.

:heart: :tender: :heart:

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 188
for me, I think the sonatine is more of a party bag, not a real everyday one. So if that's what you're looking for then go ahead :biggrin:

Pro: ummm...I like the inside lining
Con: doesn't fit a lot, solely handheld or 'crook'-held lol

Yeah I agree. I don't really think it holds all that much, whereas the Speedy is great for daily essentials.
However if all you need to carry are a few little things, then the Sonatine would work for that.

I took notice of this bag when I stopped in LV a week ago. The Sonatine would be a great bag to use when going out to dinner but for everyday use you can't beat a Speedy :smile: .BTW,that bag you posted has a beautiful patina.

i think the sonatine is a great bag, but it depends on what you need. do you have a lot of everyday bags? then, i think you should sell the speedy and get the sonatine. but i wouldn't sell it and get the sonatine if you don't have a lv bag that can be used everyday.

i think the sonatine is a great bag, but it depends on what you need. do you have a lot of everyday bags? then, i think you should sell the speedy and get the sonatine. but i wouldn't sell it and get the sonatine if you don't have a lv bag that can be used everyday.

I
have a lot of bags for everyday use, but they are not LV.
The speedy was my first LV and it's still new, but I feel that I don't need the extra space in the speedy 30 sometimes. And I don't have a bag for night out, so I am thinking to get the Sonatine. I worry it's just a moment thing and I may regret that I sell my speedy :shrugs::shrugs:
:shrugs:

There's a definite difference than extra space in a Speedy 30 and fitting it all into a Sonatine. It's a cell, agenda, lipgloss, wallet only kinda bag.

If you have too much room in the Speedy for your needs then go for the Sonatine. If you need an everyday bag but still want a nightlife bag, I would keep the Speedy and get the Sonetine later. Ck different sites for deals on the Sonetine and see if you can save a buck. Make sure its authen. though :yes: You can have both!