Thinking to sell my almost one month old speedy for this...

So I decide...I will search for a used Sonatine in a great price & condition (maybe under $400) and if I find it I will sell my speedy...and get me a Vernis Ludlow wallet in new red color to match with the red lining of Sonatina...but I need to enjoy using speedy 30 before I selling it :idea:...

Although I am not a fan of the Speedy in Mono, I agree that the Speedy is a more practical bag. You can acomodate more than a Sonatine. The Sonatine is beautiful however it does not hold much.

Can this bag fit in a cell phone+iPod+small wallet+keys?
Ilovepurse007~Thanks for :love: my Sonatine.:shame: And it can definitely fit the above contents w/room to spare.

Sonatine is my first LV, I got it pre love from Ebay(under 500 i think), which was at the begining stage of patina, so i don't have to worry about how to handle the vachetta. It's been 4 years since i got it, and i still use it at least twice a week and receive countless compliments b/c it's elegant yet unique shape. I love Sonatine b/c it' holds everything i need, and it's not seen everywhere like Speedy. It's a staple piece from my bag rotation, but i guess i can use it as daily bag b/c i don't carry much w/me?

I carry the following pieces in Sonatine*dumping contents on bed*
  • Nokia 7610
  • Mono Koala Agenda-double as wallet
  • clean&clear oil absorb. sheet:sweatdrop:
  • Orbit gum
  • mini Altoids sliding tin as pill box
  • Blistex and Dior travel size lip gloss
  • draw string pouch w/Bare Minearl foundtaion brush, and foundation
  • perfo cles for female products when time calls for it.
  • Car keys(I deattach house key and hide it in car)
Some times BF's Damier Business Card holder and Razar too.
When we need to take DC, i just swap Koala Agenda out w/Cles as my wallet.

If you can, definitely check out Sonatine in store, so you can get a better idea of it's compacity as well as how it fits on you. Speedy is great bag too, and i love my Azur speedy 30, but it gets heavy for me b/c i tend to hual extra 'just in case' item when i see the extra space in Speedy. I'd recommend keep ur speedy and save up for a pre love Sonatine, it's hard to go from big bag to small bags, but it was easier for me to go from Sonatine to speedy, KWIM? I am 5'7" and 125 pounds in case you are wondering.