Thinking of my next Birkin ... what do you think of natural barenia/toile combo?

^ Thanks! Well, I just bought my train ticket so am off there this Friday!!! Yippie!!! I initially wanted to go on Monday, and then when I asked about the train schedule, the guy at the train station said that Monday is a holiday. Good thing he told me otherwise I'll feel so stupid going all the way there and the shop is closed lol!

I think you will enjoy this classic combination. I have been using mine lately and surprised by its lightness and structure. Love the materials, color and detail of this combination inside and outside of the bag. Good luck and hope to see modeling pics soon.

Good luck~! :flowers: I really hope you get this bag as I have it in the 30 cm. I also have it in two denim combos and I must say, the barenia + toile is one of my favorite two-tone birkin by far!! Do keep us posted!

Thanks! This is so exciting! I'll probably be pooped out after the long train ride back and forth ... well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

twigz / jaegerhomme - Your posts are very reassuring and now I can't wait to touch this bag in my own hands!

gracekelly - Your horsehair/barenia Kelly is just divine and one of my inspirations for getting this barenia/toile combo.