thinking of buying mini gaucho :)

Question for all mini gaucho owners: have and of you tried attaching a long strap to it and carrying it across your body kind of like a small messenger bag? It wouldn't be an everyday look, but perhaps for casual night affairs or whenever you're feeling rocker chic?

If I can carry it that way, I would love love love this bag!

Also, what are the measurements of the mini gaucho?
attachment.php

Question for all mini gaucho owners: have and of you tried attaching a long strap to it and carrying it across your body kind of like a small messenger bag? It wouldn't be an everyday look, but perhaps for casual night affairs or whenever you're feeling rocker chic?

If I can carry it that way, I would love love love this bag!

Also, what are the measurements of the mini gaucho?
attachment.php

When i was buying mine you could get one with a longer strap if you wanted...in fact they still have this style on eluxury (helpfully complete with measurements!):

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml;$sessionid$WPPCHZF5IAVZYCRDSYNCFEQ?styleid=11263332&SectionID=9000

I adore this bag I would recommend it to anyone (and everyone!!) :P

i called like crazy... no one has the leather mini gaucho on sale.. only the green denim with brown leather lining on sale.. from 860 to 425
i got mine over the phone.. just now.. from Bloomies SF ('cuz i have gift card :biggrin:) for 425 plus tax is 461.13 and free shipping...
saks that i called that has this same one is chicago and boston... and no sale tax to CA but 13 dollars to ship though.. again.. only have the denim.. not leather, only leather in medium size. By the time i called.. NYC and Atlanta already closed.. so i couldn't ask if they have the leather one...
I also called Saks Tampa and Dallas, they no longer carry Dior handbags, and Beverly Hills closed so couldn't ask..

Mona_danya, where did you order ur mini leather gaucho from?

i called like crazy... no one has the leather mini gaucho on sale.. only the green denim with brown leather lining on sale.. from 860 to 425
i got mine over the phone.. just now.. from Bloomies SF ('cuz i have gift card :biggrin:) for 425 plus tax is 461.13 and free shipping...
saks that i called that has this same one is chicago and boston... and no sale tax to CA but 13 dollars to ship though.. again.. only have the denim.. not leather, only leather in medium size. By the time i called.. NYC and Atlanta already closed.. so i couldn't ask if they have the leather one...
I also called Saks Tampa and Dallas, they no longer carry Dior handbags, and Beverly Hills closed so couldn't ask..

Mona_danya, where did you order ur mini leather gaucho from?

I found it Boca Raton florida!