Thinking about returning my Muse

Chanel has a lot of work to do on the quality of their products :cursing: (not to mention their laughable prices :roflmfao:)! I tried extremely hard to buy two different bags in the last few weeks and every single bag I received was scratched, had broken chains, was used and abused and then returned :rant:, and the deal breaker was a bag that was shipped to me with a HOLE in the bottom of it and scratched to high hell :censor:. Is that insane or what??!?!?!?!

I'm so enjoying a variety of other bags AND I'm loving the lower prices :tup:.

WOW! :wtf: So sorry to hear about that...that's just awful!

I have had 2 Muses with no stitching problems. My theory is that the stitching rubs loose when people wear the Muse over their shoulder and it rubs against jeans, but this is just a theory. I think if you're uncertain, that's not a good sign. I also think we're in another season of large bags and that can't last much longer. I think that a Muse may be too pricey a bag if you feel ambivalent.

Bags are delicate and the softer the leather the more delicate they are. The stitching on the YSL bag is cotton so eventually the stitching will wear. I had a Chanel bag where the entire lining fell out... sometimes these things happen.