Thinking about getting the Trevi - GM OR PM?

Hi and Congratulations on your upcoming purchase.
The TREVI is certainly a beautiful bag, I have it in the PM size and absolutely love it. I read all of your requirements and have a good sense of what you would want and in my opinion, I think the size that you would be most comfortable with is the PM.It is still big enough to make a statement but not so huge when carried on the shoulder that the base part is big and bulky. Sorry no pictures of me wearing mine, but I have been told that I have a way of finding the perfect size, colors and styles for people, both friends and strangers have complimented me on this throughout my life. I think you will be very happy with the TREVI PM and when you get him, come on over to the TREVI CLUB and introduce yourselves to us.:heart:

with your height thats a tough one.. I have the pm, I like the shape of the PM better:
I'm 5'2, in this shot i have 4 inches heels, so 5'6, teehee. about 115
I use the long handles to carry on my shoulder.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I dont have either but tried them both on at the boutique. I am 5'10" tall and even I think the GM looks more like luggage than a bag. Its HUGE! I would definitely go for the PM. If I ever got one, it would be the PM.