Thinking about getting the Trevi - GM OR PM?

paije

May 20, 2008
I can't decide which size would be right, I'm about 5'8, Sz 8 Australian, I'm not exactly sure what that is in US sizing...2 or 4 maybe?

I just want it as a shoulder bag, don't need huge, but don't want something too small... for me this is something different as I don't have anything Damier at all...and I love the design...does anyone have some comparison shots, modelling shots of their Trevi to show?

TIA!

puccaandgarufan

puccaandgarufan
Sep 15, 2007
Australia
Hi there! Another Aussie! *waves* I got the Trevi in the PM size because the GM version is HUGE (and a lot heavier) - I generally use mine as a shoulder bag too because I'm not too fond of handheld bags. I'm an Australia size 6 and I think proportionwise - it was the best choice for me - the GM size would definatley overwhelm my figure! Size 6 and 8 aren't too different, so I suggest getting the PM size.

Let us know what you decide!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
^btw I am a us size 4...not sure what that equals in aussie size, and I am 5'9" sounds like we are kinda similar..the pm does not overwhelm me..it is perfect!

Msmarie07

Sep 15, 2007
So Cal
I have the GM. It's not HUGE but it's pretty big and it can get pretty heavy. That being said, I would still buy the GM all over again.

Aug 13, 2007
North Jersey
I have the PM but I'm short. If I were taller I'd have gotten the GM. The PM is deceiving in what it can hold. It seems as it would hold a lot but it's kind of small inside...I'm not sure how much the GM holds.

Spinky

I want all the bags
O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
Caught in the bell tower
I would suggest the PM. I'm 5'8" and a US size 6. I found the GM HUGE! It felt like an overnight bag to me (although a great looking one!) but not really useable for day to day use. The opening is perhaps a little bit smaller than ideal, but still easy to access everything.

Trevi on arm.jpg

Lec8504

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
Bay Area
I'm 5'5 and a US size 0-2, and I love how the GM look on me, so I will get that "soon" lol.

The PM just looks a little small to me..and i'm not even a big bag person so iono.

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Uniquely Singapore
Did you get the galliera in GM? If you did than go for PM. If you did not, go for GM.

Seriously I think the PM is such a perfect size and may also be suitable for your size (you are tall and slender). Having said that, I am short 5'2 lol.