Thinking about exchanging Galliera PM for GM?

I think you should take it in and exchange it - at your hight you could easily pull it off. I am plus size and short with the pm. I see that pic of Ashley Tisdale though and wish I had gotten the gm - I would take the stuffing out at the store and then see how you feel. I am curious if you like the artsy - I love the but I have been worried about the arm thing. I think it is like the Galliera but better is some ways and you know we all love the newest and the best!

Lol that thought crossed my mind just worried about the strap digging into my side. Would you say the galliera pm and totally mm are about the same size ?

I had pm'd "IMG" about this very question, and here was her response on the Totally MM:
Re: Totally MM question
Though the measurements are nearly the same, you can fit A LOT more into the Totally MM. No need to go up to the GM.

The outer strap falls off my shoulder every now and again. It doesn't bother me. If that happens to you, and it annoys you, you can tuck the outer strap underneath the inner strap. It won't move around if it's tucked. I love being able to move one stap down and get into the bag while it's still firmly in place on my shoulder. I never have to put the bag down on a checkout counter.

Let me know what you decide!
Irene

If you are going to go for the artsy I'd go for the GM. I heard the strap is a bit longer, so the purse is easier to fold over and doesn't sit right under your armpit LOL! I saw some pics of a GM reveal and I believe the woman was around 5'4" or around that, and it looked great on her, didn't look too big at all. I'm 5'7" and want to get the artsy in the Gm as well, I LOVE big bags. If you decide to get the galliera i'd go for the gm size, it sounds like you know that's the one you want, and if you like larger bags, i'd go for it. I think most people can wear most styles as long as they love it and are comfortable with it, that love my bag vibe comes accross and then the bag always seems to look great! Good Luck with your decision, be sure to do a reveal when you decide!

If you are going to go for the artsy I'd go for the GM. I heard the strap is a bit longer, so the purse is easier to fold over and doesn't sit right under your armpit LOL! I saw some pics of a GM reveal and I believe the woman was around 5'4" or around that, and it looked great on her, didn't look too big at all. I'm 5'7" and want to get the artsy in the Gm as well, I LOVE big bags. If you decide to get the galliera i'd go for the gm size, it sounds like you know that's the one you want, and if you like larger bags, i'd go for it. I think most people can wear most styles as long as they love it and are comfortable with it, that love my bag vibe comes accross and then the bag always seems to look great! Good Luck with your decision, be sure to do a reveal when you decide!

thank you that really helps! :smile:

Im only teensy 5'3 and very slim, i have the PM Galliera, i absolutely love it but most of my friends think i should have got the GM as a really oversized statement bag! Im happy with my choice :yahoo:

If you are having doubts about the size now, those doubts will not disappear until you do something about it!!

Im sure you will look and feel fabulous with that baby hanging off your arm! :biggrin:

There are quite a few people that prefer the GM over the PM. One thing to consider is the Mono Galliera softens up considerably with use. Also, remember the bag will change it shape somewhat to more slouch look when you put your items in it. Over time, it won't have that overwhelming look & feeling. I saw a woman at the boutique with a patina'd GM and we talked about this very same thing. She was very happy with her decision.

The Artsy, I've only seen the MM, but the armpit thing is a concern of mine for the MM & GM. Especially in the hot sticky humid summer on the day when you have to throw your bag on your shoulder....UGH!

I am 5'5 and a size 24 and I just ordered the GM over the phone today from Saks. I haven't seen it in person yet, but I know I need more room than what my palermo pm can hold. I don't care how the bag will look on me, I love it!

If you think the GM will be better, I would exchange it. The prices are too high to be anything less than 100% happy.