Things you WANT but would never buy for yourself

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
My list:
1. Expensive body lotions and shower gels (I never buy these for myself unless they are on steep sale)
2. A really nice hair dryer
3. Christian Louboutin heels (can't bring myself to spend $600 on shoes... yet)
4. A big train case for all my makeup
5. A tin of caviar! :heart:

Your list?

My parent's house. If I was settled down with kids and a husband I would totally want it. It's custom built and there's just so many nice things to the house. It's really beautiful..plus it has a separate guest house which is really nice. :girlsigh: I'm only about 1,000K short..getting there!

:angel:

Things I want but wouldn't buy for myself:

1. Hermes vision agenda
2. Chanel sunnies
3. Lanvin flats (no problem spending $ on shoes -- but flats??!!)
4. Balenciaga planet/boobie

everything I want I buy for myself unless a loved one wants to chip in ;) But there's nothing that i would *never* buy for myself...

Hmmm... lots of things, but in particular, a new car, like a BMW, Audi, etc. I have had the same Nissan that is over ten years old for almost eight years now. But, I don't ever see myself buying an expensive car b/c of depreciation and I just can't get over the price tags! So, I'll probably be in a mid-size Nissan or Hyundai until the day I day... lol!

Probably an Hermes....just too much for me to spend on a bag but if it was a gift, well, I wouldn't complain.

An engagement ring with a big huge diamond. I hardly wear jewelry but I'd make an exception for that.