Food Things you love to eat that others find positively disgusting...

Chicharones (fried pig skins, from a Mexican Carniceria not in the socially acceptable hermetically sealed bags, LOL)

Fried shrimp heads (amaebi)

Blue cheese (DH *loathes* this)

I love sushi. I actually got my brother to eat it once and he said never again.

Of course he will eat MREs so I think he's got me beat on eating disgusting foods.

hehe, Filipino cuisine is full of foods that a lot of people find disgusting!

Here are things I eat, some more regularly than others...

-Shrimp paste (Bagoong) with everything. It tastes SO good with green or ripe mangoes!!

-Balut (half-fertilized duck egg...i.e.- hard boiled duck egg which is half egg/half duckling inside). This was a challenge on an episode of fear factor. It's actually pretty good, but I eat it very rarely

-Vinegar with everything

I've eaten some French food which would be considered unusual in the states...Horse sausage (which actually really tasty) and rabbit (not a fan). I loves me some escargot and foie gras !! My boyfriend's parents eat Horse steak (chopped...like a hamburger patty), but I could never bring myself to try it whenever they cooked it

I like cheesesticks dipped in ketchup...
Loooove mustard
Looove cheese...even cottage cheese--my FI thinks it's repulsive...hehe
Dipping butter toast into tea
...hmmm...I used to have lots more, but I can't think of anything else....although I just like mixing weird things, I could never eat animal organs--FI thinks I'm weird for this, he asks me why it matters what part of the animal I'm eating.

Oh, another thing I do that people find weird...I love to eat french fries with TCBY frozen yogurt...I have a bite of ice cream then eat a french fry, and keep alternating. I love the balance of the sweet and salty!

I've had a friend who does a variation on this theme...he dips a french fry in a Wendy's Frosty...

I don't have anything exotic like most of you...hehe

I can only think of one right now. My friends think it's gross that I eat my soft serve vanilla cone from McDonald's with french fries...I dip my fries in the ice cream. YUMM!!:P

me too! i've been doing it ever since i was little! not all too often though...

and i eat pretty much any seafood as long as it's not too chewy. i can't stand offal though *shudder*

Lots of people turn their noses up when I say I like to dip chips into runny fried egg yolks..... and by chips I mean the kind you eat with fish, not the ones in a packet that come in all different flavours :smile:

--Vinegar or hot sauce on everything when I'm at home or out for casual meals....lol.

--Liver---even fried chicken livers. I love them but don't eat them often.

--frog legs--another one I haven't had in a while

--Sometimes I love the fatty part of meat--I don't really eat red meat or pork often...only a few times per year but when I do I love to eat the fatty part....lol. Like that chunk of fat on a pot roast.... I will buy it with the extra fat on it purposely....lol.

---Veggie Burgers...the only kind I eat.

---vinegar, lemon and salt together...I love this---especially around my cycle times....lol. Weird... My husband HATES when I eat it....

---Kidney (beef?) I remember my mother used to cook it as a kid and I liked it

--Spinach

--Chicken Gizzards

--Calamari (squid)

--crawfish

--turtle meat

--Chitterlings.....lol. Haven't eaten in YEARS but loved them when mother cooked them!

--Ox Tail