Things that are overrated, in your opinion

OMG, you people who don't like Krispy Kreme are CRAZY, I tell you, CRAZY!!!!

I could eat a dozen at any given moment! When the Krispy Kreme near me closed (I blame the Atkins trend), I thought I would never cease weeping. Just kidding... sort of.

Britney Spears-- she isn't a great singer, her music isn't especially unique and she just tend to send the wrong message to young girls.
Also ditto for Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie and Lindsey Lohan.

chanelvgirl said:
No kidding! It cost me $150 every 3 mos, :wtf: . I started to just do it myself and save that money for LV or Chanel:graucho:
I color mine myself. I'd rather do like 10 bucks every three months than 150 every three months. That's why I don't want a foiling. Because I probably couldn't afford to keep the foiling up.

Lushbaby said:
Britney Spears-- she isn't a great singer, her music isn't especially unique and she just tend to send the wrong message to young girls.
Also ditto for Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie and Lindsey Lohan.

Oh I soooooooo agree with you. And can I add one more? Angelina Jolie!

I agree with Krispey Kreme, everyone's all "it melts in your mouth blah blah", and by everyone, I mean Oprah!:lol: So then I HAD to try one, and it just tasted like any regular glazed doughnut.

I'm going to be another person saying Hermes Birkin, I got one for the sake of having a must-have and that's it, I don't feel a thing.

Blackberries, no way! If I'm at work I cannot live without it!

As for painful massages, what type do you ladies get? I'm definitely sadistic because I had a Thai massage two days ago and the masseuse pushed her knees against my spine and pulled me up by my arms: way more 'oomph' than the gentle Shiatsu (and Reiki) sessions back home!

All highend designer bags,even the ones I've purchased :roflmfao: .
I love looking at them & purchasing some from time to time but at the end of the day they are nothing more than a overpriced piece of leather with a handle or strap.:shrugs: