They are here!!! PICS OF '05 TURQUOISE & PEBBLED FLAT BRASS

:yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

The turquoise is amazing! :love:
The black pebbled flat brass is TDF:nuts:

I love seeing your collection. You have great taste!;)

I have to say, everytime I see one of your photos with the ocean in the background I want to dive in through my computer screen! Don't worry...I promise I won't splash your beautiful Bbags.

Powder, you already know that i think your collection is :nuts: , but I really think that lately it is becoming more of :shocked: :wtf: :upsidedown: :wtf:.
I mean you latest addictions leave me really speachless :sweatdrop: .

So CONGRATULATIONS!

I am personally especially interested in your turquoise 05.
You are full of goodsense and it's a color I am seriously starting to consider for my collection, so please, let me know what you think about it after you've had it for a while and you've had the possibility to look at the color and consider all the matchings with your wardrobe. Please let me know.

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations. It's so nice to have such sweet girls who have the same love for bbags to share it with and I love seeing your finds and bags.

Fayden- I don't know what's next. I think a Bubblegum. I want some more color. I know I am getting an argyle in the Hobo with the gold when it comes in.

Spiral, yes I do live on the ocean in the Florida Keys. It's a little string of islands all attached by bridges ending at Key West which is 90 miles from Cuba. We have 2 sides, you're either on the Atlantic side or the Gulf of Mexico side. The coral reefs are one the Atlantic side but you have to reach them by boat. It's about a 5 minute ride form my house. It's beautiful except when hurricanes decide to push the water inside. :sad: The last one flooded all home from Long Key to Key West on the Gulf side. I just had a little in my sun room which is tile but lost half of my plants and trees. But things grow fast down here, and we never freeze, so I replanted and you really can't tell that in October of 2005 we had a bad hurricane. :smile:

Powder, your Turq is one of the most beautiful Balenciagas I've ever seen. How can you stand it? I would seriously just want to curl up with her and squish that amazing leather......this is sounding just a tad weird right about now, so I'll stop gushing.

Any chance I might get to see her up close and IRL sometime in the near future? KWIM?;) ;) ;)