There is something about Cassie...

I honestly don’t know why I had color and rubbing just on the front considering I didn’t use my bag everyday. I also started to notice a very tiny crack in the glazing but coach told me this is normal and happens over time. I was very lucky to get a brand new bag as a replacement so I’m super happy with the outcome.
that's excellent news! Im glad they resolved the issue for you! enjoy your bag!

Reactions: Yokies
I sold my Cassie on, just not loving the feel of the pebbled leather. I’m not happy with the feel of their newer leathers compared to the classics back in the day.
I came here to say the same thing. Their pebble leather was much better before. Cassie feels like plastic, especially compared to my Radley London backpack which is made from perfect pebble leather.

I came here to say the same thing. Their pebble leather was much better before. Cassie feels like plastic, especially compared to my Radley London backpack which is made from perfect pebble leather.

Yes, it’s a shame really. I just don’t care for the feel of their pebbled leathers, they do feel kind of like “plastic” with some sort of coating, in other words not a natural feeling leather.

Yes, it’s a shame really. I just don’t care for the feel of their pebbled leathers, they do feel kind of like “plastic” with some sort of coating, in other words not a natural feeling leather.
I think pebbled leather used to be a stamping process and now its like a texture application process and that's why it feels rubbery.

That's because many of Coach's "modern" leathers ARE plastic-coated.

Read the discussion, and be sure to carefully read the Coach Screed link in that thread all the way through.
and

I'm currently torn between the Cassie 19 in chalk or the green/aurora pink. My biggest fear with the chalk is color transfer. I need a nice white bag, but I don't want to be afraid to use it! Can anyone please offer input? For those who have the chalk color how hard is it to keep clean? Thank you!!

Reactions: americandreaming
I'm currently torn between the Cassie 19 in chalk or the green/aurora pink. My biggest fear with the chalk is color transfer. I need a nice white bag, but I don't want to be afraid to use it! Can anyone please offer input? For those who have the chalk color how hard is it to keep clean? Thank you!!
I have the Aurora pink Cassie. The color is pretty light. I sprayed Apple Quarde water repellent to avoid color transfer. It works so far. I also sprayed Apple Guarde on the Chalk color Coach geometric bag to avoid transfer. With light color bags, I am careful with what I wear though.

I have the Aurora pink Cassie. The color is pretty light. I sprayed Apple Quarde water repellent to avoid color transfer. It works so far. I also sprayed Apple Guarde on the Chalk color Coach geometric bag to avoid transfer. With light color bags, I am careful with what I wear though.

Thank you so much for your response! I think I am going to go with the chalk. I do have Apple Guard that I used for my LV bag. I didn't even think to use that. Thanks for the tip. I am also thinking about getting both... LOL. :angel:

Thank you so much for your response! I think I am going to go with the chalk. I do have Apple Guard that I used for my LV bag. I didn't even think to use that. Thanks for the tip. I am also thinking about getting both... LOL. :angel:
Enjoy the chalk. I gifted the chalk to my mother and I once saw denim transfer on the back and then when I checked it a while later it was completely gone and perfectly chalk again. I will ask her what she did. Knowing her, she probably just swiped over it with a wet wipe which is good if that's all it took!

Reactions: GaMomJRM