The Zippy Coin Purse Club!

I've been using mine since the brooklyn exhibit and no probs here

though its a coin purse, i put no coins in mine. Only cc's, cash, receipts, etc. I try not to overstuff it only because I dont want it to expand.

enjoy your new lovely zippy!

:crybaby: Already decided to exchange it... I haven't used it outside the house so it's better this way.... so sad! It's just not big enough for my stuff though.

I was soooo excited about joining, then I got my Zippy and forgot to announce my official membership! Yeah, I'm in!!!! And here are my pics...

Attachments

• Pic5a.jpg
    Pic5a.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 3,621
  • Pic7a.jpg
    Pic7a.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 3,655
I'm a new member!

Black Epi Zippy Coin "Purse"

img0378wk4.jpg

more pics here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/im-back-new-small-lv-item-replace-my-285397.html

^Yay! I just got my bf the same one for his bday and he LOVES it! He used it all weekend and it was perfect!

Congrats to both of you! Many men will appreciate the compactness of the zippy that does not compromise the capacity. My pocket is so much lighter now even though I am still carrying the same amount of cards/coin (less bank notes now, i'm a plastic person).

I am so in love with the zippy coin purse...just not sure if I want the epi in grenade or the damier canvas!! I love looking at the pictures on here! Keep'em coming!

I have the Black MC and Damier Ebene (still not photographed)...am contemplating Mono now! I love this piece!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 7,690
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 4,220
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 6,302