The worst packing job ever... and a dilemma (what to choose?)

I like the messenger as well, just because I hate trying to juggle a tote on my shoulder while digging through it at the same time. If I'm going for portable accessibility, I choose a messenger every time. I have a messenger from the Gap that I still use when I fly or have a ton of crap to carry. It's so roomy and carrying it crossbody is just much more convenient.

BUT, I can understand your reservation. The choco bag colors are FAB!!!

I would choose the tote. For my first child I used a flap bag. For my second I used a long duffle type bag with zipper. And by the third I think I got it right with a tote. JMHO.

I would just have one true baby bag. Then maybe get a smaller tote to be used for quick trips once your tot gets a little older. Personally, the flap would drive me crazy.

I would trade them in and get the heritage tote - it is so versatile with the regular straps plus the option of the long strap, which I'm sure you could wear cross body. Not to mention the carefree nature of the material...spit up would wipe right off without effort!![/quote]

:tup:I agree 100%!

decisions, decisions...you think it would get easier after reading all the responses...I think the messenger bag really isn't suited as a baby bag for some reason

AHHH! I'm gonna go crazy!!! I wanted to tell you that the inside of the messenger bag has all the same pockets as the other multifunction totes/baby bags. I think that part is very functional.. I'm just worried about the flap.

I really like them all... I think I need to go back and look at the heritage again though. This is very non-important but the only thing I don't like about the heritage one is that the coach thing on the front is orange, not my favorite color..and the inside is tattersall and may get REALLY dirty.

That is some crazy packing...but atleast they came in good condition. I really like the flap bag. When I carried a baby bag, I used the messenger style with the flap, much easier bag to carry IMO. I never had a problem with the flap either.

if its a tote, it might be able to swing back behind your elbow & stay there... i don't think you need 2 baby bags & i'd hate to lift the flap & not even be getting what you need out yet. i hate messenger bags though...

Hi there..the pink one at my store (Sacto, CA) has a detachable strap because I was playing with it thinking how neat it was!! Wish they had this when my girls were babies..I say get the pink!!

I got a package today, but it was the worst packaging job I have ever encountered on ebay!!! The bag is fine however...

IMG_0532.jpg

Here is the dilemma.. I bought the choco/bronze baby bag and I am still on the fence about it.. I like the idea of being able to have a long shoulder strap with a baby bag... so I bought this one on ebay because it has a long strap.. but it has a huge flap.. This may be hard to get in and out of.. Anyone out there have this bag??? I like that I can wear it cross-body..

Choco bag... I love the colors!!

Multi-Stripe Flap baby bag...

The Heritage line has a new baby bag and the khaki one with the brown stripe had a detachable long shoulder strap that was nice and it had the tote straps as well.. I'm not sure if I can wear the heritage one cross-body.. but probably can :shrugs:

should I unload both of these for that one?? or keep one of these.. maybe the bronze one and get the Heritage one at PCE?? Do I need 2 baby bags??? Forget the Heritage one and keep both of these since the flap one was a good deal???

Here is the baby bag in pink (the one in brown is the one I would want... the pink and blue ones don't have the removable strap :confused1:)

Help

That is not so great, however, you must have missed what mine looked like. Let me show you, LOL :lol: I would have loved to have the sturdier box that you got!

This is the bottom of it. A SHOE box!!! As you can see it is torn completely open at the bottom with only one small piece of tape across part of the tear!! A note from the post office said it was received unsealed and there is a possibility item is damaged. The post office had to put the priority tape around the top of the shoe box to keep it closed. There was only a couple layers of tissue between my bag and that tear. I was :shocked: and amazed that it was unharmed!!

158c2ae3.jpg

That is not so great, however, you must have missed what mine looked like. Let me show you, LOL :lol: I would have loved to have the sturdier box that you got!

This is the bottom of it. A SHOE box!!! As you can see it is torn completely open at the bottom with only one small piece of tape across part of the tear!! A note from the post office said it was received unsealed and there is a possibility item is damaged. The post office had to put the priority tape around the top of the shoe box to keep it closed. There was only a couple layers of tissue between my bag and that tear. I was :shocked: and amazed that it was unharmed!!

158c2ae3.jpg

:wtf:

Now that is BAD!!!!

What was so bad about mine was that the box was old and torn up (kinda smelled like an old box, If you know what I mean, and the packing tape wasn't really stuck to the box.. and the only thing really holding up was that scotch tape!!

I love all three! lol sorry, I'm not much of a help.
But if I'm going to put them in order it will be:
1). Heritage Tote
2). Messenger (love the multi stripe)
3). Choco sig baby tote