The "WHY I SAID GOODBYE TO MY LV" Club

No pics, alas, but I flipped a MC white Koala wallet and a MC white Berlingo key holder for a decent marginafter cleaning them - turns out I liked them better dusty, as they were too garish and kitschy for me when clean!

I returned empreinte speedy 30 because I don't like how the leather would soften and sag and change its shape. I plan to sell most of my Almas (bb pm gm - maybe keep pm) because I don't like straps attached to the handles of the bags, and the shape is weird crossbody, and it is just too ladylike for me.They sure are pretty though.

LOVE this thread - I have so much I could post. Here's my Multicolore edition - in the past year I sold all of these + a 2 key holders and Boulogne which are not pictured. They were lovely but just didn't fit my lifestyle. Plus they were all preloved and as I evolve I like all vachetta patina to be "my" patina. I prefer to buy vachetta items new or nearly so. I am less impulsive in 2015. :smile:

olGNFQ2.jpg

WpexUxO.jpg

35ro6m6.jpg

hOLvbhB.jpg

LOVE this thread - I have so much I could post. Here's my Multicolore edition - in the past year I sold all of these + a 2 key holders and Boulogne which are not pictured. They were lovely but just didn't fit my lifestyle. Plus they were all preloved and as I evolve I like all vachetta patina to be "my" patina. I prefer to buy vachetta items new or nearly so. I am less impulsive in 2015. :smile:

olGNFQ2.jpg

WpexUxO.jpg

35ro6m6.jpg

hOLvbhB.jpg

We are alike!!! I like "my" patina too and I'm also trying to be less impulsive. Thanks for sharing!

This is a fun thread! View attachment 2946445 I got rid of most of my collection from 2 years ago! Lol actually I don't own any of these anymore! I sold my Ikat bc I was worried about the color of the straps that people were saying about them transferring to your cloths. The brea Indian rose I LOVE THIS BAG. I sold to get the brighter color ROse litchi View attachment 2946449 I switched to a keepall 55 AZUR and sold the delightful pm to get the delightful mm in azur. The speedy azur is my must have bag I sold the 30 to get the 35 [emoji51]

In love with the Rose Litchi 💓💓💓!!! Great choice for a replacement!

Azur Favorite ... so beautiful but just hit me too low on the hip/thigh
Delightful Pm ....in the process of getting quotes to sell/consign to make room for a new delightful either DE or DA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,191
Did you sell those bags in that condition? Because they look brand new and never worn. I need to find you on eBay :graucho:

I tend to try on bags with my lifestyle for a bit, and then think about selling. I also feel like I get sick of bags quickly.

Yes they all looked like that when I sold. I also use a purse organizer so nothing really touches the inside of the bag! And yes I sell on eBay. Lol look me up getting ready to let another bag go!