the who's who got the balenciaga fbf when it first came out

Hey ladies....i only recognised Kate moss as for the rest, i really have no idea too....Really clueless if the very 1st flat brass first does come with the shoulder strap but i know it doesn't have the mirror included....only the later seasons.....:tender: :tender: :tender:

sea, add me to your list!!!!!! i still have my very first.... first flat brass black which i bought in bal paris. the original bags had no mirror, but did have the detachable shoulder strap which i used to take off like the old pix you have.:heart: :heart: :heart:

btw, i have met maria luisa in paris. she owns quite a few stores on the block perpindicular to rue cambon where the chanel mothership is located. her women's clothing store was one of the first stores in paris to carry bal bags although a very limited selection. however, every time i see her in the area, she is usually carrying a bal bag. she is quite friendly and loves to discuss fashion.

chauss : U are a lucky lady...u still got the very 1st fbf, post a pic for us to drool esp for those used to have it but have already sold out......So in other words, it does come with the detachable strap.....cool:love: :love:

sea, add me to your list!!!!!! i still have my very first.... first flat brass black which i bought in bal paris. the original bags had no mirror, but did have the detachable shoulder strap which i used to take off like the old pix you have.:heart: :heart: :heart:

btw, i have met maria luisa in paris. she owns quite a few stores on the block perpindicular to rue cambon where the chanel mothership is located. her women's clothing store was one of the first stores in paris to carry bal bags although a very limited selection. however, every time i see her in the area, she is usually carrying a bal bag. she is quite friendly and loves to discuss fashion.

chausse, u're such a lucky gal :yes:
wow.... can u show us your pic posing with the bag like those women in the picture LOL
we would love to see that :yes:

and that maria luisa sounds like a great person, wow... she must be so stylist :P

Here is another Kate Moss's pic with her beloved very first brass flat first....enjoy

Attachments

• KateMoss_balenciagaSmall.jpg
    KateMoss_balenciagaSmall.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,153
u're welcome girls :P

celia, thanks for the add :
attachment.php