the who's who got the balenciaga fbf when it first came out

Fuel for the fire......:

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Beau - i love ur very 1st fbf....it's my dream and also one of my 1st wishlist......u makes me jealous....i can't help to keep comin back to see this thread jus to look at the pics to satisfy my desire.....sigh

whne i found my dark coffee fbf last year, i remember i was new to PF and bal subs, i asked the girls here about should i get this or a pistachio city, and all were screaming, GET THIS, GIRLLLL! :roflmfao:
they told me that it's a rare and coveted one, i was "educated" well, adn i ended up getting both LOL

i've purchase a few fbf after this one, but don't really keeping them, i don't use the first a lot, and always ended up using only this one.

i love that it looks black, but not black, but very deep brown, and the leather is sooo supple and yummy, i especially love the smell, none of my other b bags smells like this one.

btw it's the '02, not the '01 :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

oh my god! that pic of Kate.. thats what did me in! but i was starting my business then, and all money had to go back into the business... then when i finally made a profit.. i started to look for that bag!!! had to have it! found a second season.. love it!!!!
thanks for such a great thread!!!

whne i found my dark coffee fbf last year, i remember i was new to PF and bal subs, i asked the girls here about should i get this or a pistachio city, and all were screaming, GET THIS, GIRLLLL! :roflmfao:
they told me that it's a rare and coveted one, i was "educated" well, adn i ended up getting both LOL

i've purchase a few fbf after this one, but don't really keeping them, i don't use the first a lot, and always ended up using only this one.

i love that it looks black, but not black, but very deep brown, and the leather is sooo supple and yummy, i especially love the smell, none of my other b bags smells like this one.

btw it's the '02, not the '01 :P

mmmhhhhhhhhhhh seahorse...... :drool: it looks so yummyyy :drool: would also DIE for this one :yes: :P :rolleyes: