The "Which LV bag would you rather get" GAME!

this is funny because I actually went to the LV store once with the intention of getting the turenne or the siena and ending up walking out with a mews (which I'm so glad I did!).

Of the 2, definitely the turenne. still on my list. I don't love the siena for some reason.

Montaigne in monogram or Duomo DE ?
Montaigne

Alma bb in epi or monogram?

this is funny because I actually went to the LV store once with the intention of getting the turenne or the siena and ending up walking out with a mews (which I'm so glad I did!).

Of the 2, definitely the turenne. still on my list. I don't love the siena for some reason.

Montaigne in monogram or Duomo DE ?
My sis in law was debating on the 2 and ended up getting the Turenne even though she wanted something in DE. I wish they had the Turenne in DE.. I that would be so nice!

Pochette metis MONO or the REVERSI?? helpp
Depends.. do you already have bags in mono? If not, I would get the classic mono. If you already own bags in mono, I would get the reverse monogram. I have a Neverfull MM in monogram already so I got the reverse PM and I love it so much because it is so different and unique. You can't go wrong with either one though. The pochette metis is a lovely bag.