The Wendy Williams Show

I know this was once a thread, but I'm reviving it. For those of us who LOVE the Wendy Williams Show.

What do you like?
What don't you like?
What should se change?
What should she keep?

I LOVE the fact that she doesn't have the same ol same ol guest like the other talk shows. I love that she gossips. I love her ask Wendy segment. I also love that she seem to be happy doing what she does and is no nonsense.

What I don't love: Sometimes her questions get a bit personal. I'm like, "I know she didn't ask that?". Sometimes her interviews are too short. (go by too fast). On Hot Topics, I get SICK of hearing her talk about Kim and the Kardashian family.

What are your thoughts?

^ :lol: I think that sometimes. She is just very tall and has a larger build. Plus, she wears lots of makeup. I think she is pretty though. :smile:

Her show is definitely entertaining, and I love how she totally speaks her mind about celebrities when she is doing her hot topics segments. The girl doesn't hold back! No butt kissing for her! I also like how she is so honest and open about her age, cosmetic surgery, and the wigs that she wears. She's like a girlfriend (or "friend in my head" as she would say) who shares beauty secrets. Very real.

^ :lol: I think that sometimes. She is just very tall and has a larger build. Plus, she wears lots of makeup. I think she is pretty though. :smile:

Her show is definitely entertaining, and I love how she totally speaks her mind about celebrities when she is doing her hot topics segments. The girl doesn't hold back! No butt kissing for her! I also like how she is so honest and open about her age, cosmetic surgery, and the wigs that she wears. She's like a girlfriend (or "friend in my head" as she would say) who shares beauty secrets. Very real.

lol. Yup! I definitely love her honesty about her self and her body, especially in this day and age where everyone tries to act like they got that way 'naturally'.

They are showing repeats right. And I was thinking, Dangit Wendy, now is NOT the time to take a breakkkkkk! I would love to hear her whole perspective on the T. Woods drama.