The Walking Dead on AMC

Agree 1000% with everything!! Killing him off the way they did was indeed lame and so disrespectful to the character and to the actor. He deserved better than that. Way better. I also feel that if it doesn't get better I am going to stop watching. I haven't enjoyed one episode this season. Not one. And now that this has happened, I just don't feel compelled to watch any longer. :tdown:

I agree, honestly until the moment coral showed rick I wasn’t fully paying attention yet again and when that happened I was like ‘wait, what-huh? They’re serious?’

Me too! I cannot imagine what they were thinking. Are they trying to be game of thrones by showing no one is safe. Coral is such a big role in the comics so I really was shocked that they’re killing him off... and in such a lame way.. a bite from a walker? Puh-lease! There battled so many walkers that killing them became second nature... Gregory didn’t even get bite but coral?? Smh this maybe the last season I watch for Real if they don’t get their act together on that show it’s really down hill now...

We already knew no one was safe after Hershel, Beth, T-Dogg, Sasha, Shane, Lori, Andrea (I cheered when she dies) and (Glenn :mad:)

We already knew no one was safe after Hershel, Beth, T-Dogg, Sasha, Shane, Lori, Andrea (I cheered when she dies) and (Glenn :mad:)

Well actually I read the comics so a bit of the deaths I was prepped for. They kept dangling Glenn’s death for like a season cause his was so big in the comics. But coral’s just... I dunno what they were thinking...

Oh yeh I was not said to see Andrea go [emoji23] she was annoying. And she even irked me more taking a year and a damn day to pick up that pliers with her feet. Like woman I could have done that in one go get it together!

Last edited:
I thought Carl got bit when he was in that walker pile stabbing them for no reason with Siddiq. I wonder what Rick will do to Siddiq sice it's pretty much his fault that Carl got bit.

Well actually I read the comics so a bit of the deaths I was prepped for. They kept dangling Glenn’s death for like a season cause his was so big in the comics. But coral’s just... I dunno what they were thinking...
So I wonder....in the Talking Dead afterwards they said Quarl’s bite would “follow the typical process”...implying but not directly confirming that he would get really sick, die, then turn if not put down immediately after death.

However, since this is such a departure from the comics (if I understand it correctly), is it possible that he might NOT die from this? They were just too cagey last night and it made me suspicious....

I agree, honestly until the moment coral showed rick I wasn’t fully paying attention yet again and when that happened I was like ‘wait, what-huh? They’re serious?’

Who the heck is Coral & Cuarl??

Well I was starting to wonder if he was REALLY going to die or if the show is messing with us Glenn style, but then I looked up the actor and he has already moved to LA and is already about to start filming a redneck opioid dealer movie with Josh Hartnett, so I guess....yeah, he really left Georgia and the Walking Dead. Unless it’s a REALLY elaborate ploy to get fans to think he’s gonna die and then doesn’t.

Reactions: WingNut