The Walking Dead on AMC

So Morales came back to die not much of a back story there lol.

I can't believe that Maggie let the looser back in after everything. I also don't like how Jesus took the saviors to the hill top. I think that will be something they pay for dearly. I also didn't like that Morgan left again. I was surprised by the Jesus and Morgan fight. I expect to see him come back at some pivotal point since he seems to be immune to dying.

I didn't catch the talk Arron had with rick and Daryl, I was distracted by the traffic in the background lol. I guess Arron is a daddy now. Which doesn't bode well for his survival if you guys where right about the girl in Ricks flash forwards was her and not Judith.

The kingdom got a few lucky breaks, and now it looks like they've run out of luck. Looks like a blood bath. I hope Shiva makes it out alive. Don't get me wrong I like the kingdom and the king but I am more concerned about the tiger haha.

I'm kind of bothered that we haven't seen what happened with Negan and the priest. I guess we can expect him to be dead but I don't think he is I can see Morgan using him in some way. I'm kind of surprised that we haven't seen Negan since the first episode.

So Morales came back to die not much of a back story there lol.

I can't believe that Maggie let the looser back in after everything. I also don't like how Jesus took the saviors to the hill top. I think that will be something they pay for dearly. I also didn't like that Morgan left again. I was surprised by the Jesus and Morgan fight. I expect to see him come back at some pivotal point since he seems to be immune to dying.

I didn't catch the talk Arron had with rick and Daryl, I was distracted by the traffic in the background lol. I guess Arron is a daddy now. Which doesn't bode well for his survival if you guys where right about the girl in Ricks flash forwards was her and not Judith.

The kingdom got a few lucky breaks, and now it looks like they've run out of luck. Looks like a blood bath. I hope Shiva makes it out alive. Don't get me wrong I like the kingdom and the king but I am more concerned about the tiger haha.

I'm kind of bothered that we haven't seen what happened with Negan and the priest. I guess we can expect him to be dead but I don't think he is I can see Morgan using him in some way. I'm kind of surprised that we haven't seen Negan since the first episode.

I’m sorry but I cracked up when Daryl shot him..

Unless they plan on rehabilitating the saviors it won’t work ...

I’m not understanding the dive tuck and roll walkers [emoji23]

The point of the epi was to show that saviors and rick’s squad are actually more alike that folks think... same way rick struggled negan struggled and while negan is vicious rick did some savage stuff too

But... can someone explain to me how the hell rick was a police officer... man can’t shoot ... they stood in that hallway for 5mins missing people... even Daryl took Down a guy! ‍♀️

I’m thinking as Eric is gone Jesus and Arron will get together

I’m sorry but I cracked up when Daryl shot him..

Unless they plan on rehabilitating the saviors it won’t work ...

I’m not understanding the dive tuck and roll walkers [emoji23]

The point of the epi was to show that saviors and rick’s squad are actually more alike that folks think... same way rick struggled negan struggled and while negan is vicious rick did some savage stuff too

But... can someone explain to me how the hell rick was a police officer... man can’t shoot ... they stood in that hallway for 5mins missing people... even Daryl took Down a guy! ‍♀️

I’m thinking as Eric is gone Jesus and Arron will get together

I so must not be paying attention; had no idea he was gay.

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
Does Jesus think he's actually Jesus?! Like why would you want to save them and bring them back?? Unless of course, they all hated Negan, but I doubt it.
I don't think he thinks he's Jesus...he looks like Jesus and he said that folks used to call him that.. But coincidentally he is good natured so.

I'm hoping that those guys are still loyal to negan because they think he is still top dog.. If rick and co regain control they may fall inline to them.

I liked parts of last Sunday- Aaron receiving Gracie, that Morgan/Jesus fight

My negatives were the schmaltzy speech with Aaron & Eric. I could’ve rattled off that speech without seeing the footage.
Stop talking and shoot accurately, please!

No my sweet shiva[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]. Saddest part of the season waaaa. I don't think the king will be the same. Carols back and loving it, and Rick and Daryl as well. I was kind of expecting Morgan to save the day with the king.

Next week we get Negan back. I wonder how it will pan out with the saviors and will Dwight take the fall for the invasion or could Eugene maybe take the blame as the newest guy there. He's the smartest of the bunch it wouldn't be hard to throw him under the bus and have them take the bait. I hope we find out what happened to the priest because unless we see them die we never really know the fate.

There were several moments last night when I was expecting Shiva to show up and save the King. I couldn’t imagine how a powerful beast like Shiva could be overcome by the fragile, easy-to-tear walkers. I guess I could add that to the list of things where I have to apply my suspension of disbelief. Btw, that list includes the never ending supply of ammo on both sides and the bullet proof vehicles. I can’t remember though, has the dialogue and writing been this bad all along and I just never noticed it or is just this season? Why couldn’t they do it like Game of Thrones where several different characters and scenarios are shown per episode? Seems like we have to keep jumping back and forth along the timeline. Next week we go back to the scene where Negan and the priest left off.

This show should be called ‘just in time’ everyone showed up just in time to save someone [emoji849]

That scene with rick and Daryl overtaking the truck I felt like I was watching a 80s action movie...

I read shivas death in the comic and was hoping this would have been one area they would not have kept. I think her death in the show was kind of lame tho...

Reactions: WillstarveforLV