The Walking Dead on AMC

Anyone watch last night? It was better than last week more action less speeches. I guess we'll find out what happened to the priest next week? Arrons boyfriend looks like he's done for. Not going to lie loved how Shiva jumped in we need more shiva and less yapping lol. I'm not sure why they brought Morales back that was a interesting choice. I wonder if anyone from his family is still alive, and if that baby was his.

Anyone watch last night? It was better than last week more action less speeches. I guess we'll find out what happened to the priest next week? Arrons boyfriend looks like he's done for. Not going to lie loved how Shiva jumped in we need more shiva and less yapping lol. I'm not sure why they brought Morales back that was a interesting choice. I wonder if anyone from his family is still alive, and if that baby was his.
They said on Talking Dead that there will be a Morales backstory where we'll find out what lead him to where he is and how he came to be a Saviour.

So glad he got rid of that "I don't want to kill" mentality

I agree... I rather ‘clear’ Morgan he really was ticking me off with that ‘we have a choice not to kill’ dribble... you’re in a world of zombies and baddies Morgan, just man up and kill ppl ... shows called walking dead not walking saving ppl [emoji849]

He and Gabriel used to annoy me with that

Did anyone else notice that when they had the scene in the future with Michonne and Rick that the little girl was holding the same bunny that was in the crib with the baby?. We were lead to believe the little girl was Judith but that timeline also makes no sense. So I think it's Gracie.

Reactions: cdtracing and BPC
Did anyone else notice that when they had the scene in the future with Michonne and Rick that the little girl was holding the same bunny that was in the crib with the baby?. We were lead to believe the little girl was Judith but that timeline also makes no sense. So I think it's Gracie.

Didn't notice the bunny, nice catch.