The Vintage Thread!

Please let me update! I received the Diana (10") from Tokyo and it is in mint condition. It comes with the box, dust bag and auth sticker but without the card. It looks like new! I am very impressed with this seller. Always same day shipping and I could receive it usually two days after the purchase.
Beautiful! Do you mind sharing the name of the seller?

I purchased a vintage (1 series!!!) medium flap (10 inch) bag from ebay seller, yuko0702. For its age, the condition is immaculate and it included full package with original box, dustbag, camelia, and authenticity card. I was always a caviar girl but I'm so thrilled with this find! Vintage lambskin is just so buttery...
Gorgeous!

Hi everyone! I am new to the vintage game and was wondering if anyone could recommend the best places to by vintage Chanel in Tokyo or Osaka. I am going to Japan in early April and would love to snag an amazing piece. Any tips welcome!

I am looking to purchase a vintage flap either small or medium size as an evening/weekend/dinner bag. My question is what are the most important things to look for in vintage? I found one that was restored beautifully by leather surgeons but it does not have authenticity card or box. I am wondering if I should keep looking for one that comes as a full set. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: dimple_14
Brought these two babies home with me. Was just supposed to get the one on the right, and ended up leaving with the Diana as well I couldn’t resist since It was in such mint condition! View attachment 3954850

Love love love the one on the left!!! I'm so scared of buying vintage as I do not trust sellers and I'm not good enough to tell the difference :sad: unfortunately I'll just have to stick with the retail stores.