The very first Chanel..

The very first Chanel I fell in love with was the metallic luxe bowler after seeing it on both Mischa and Rachel in 2006 (OC fanatic at that time). I really really really loved it (but not just because I saw it on them). I finally got one on ebay last month :love: and it's been my favorite bag since... Not for one second have I regretted the purchase...

I started late.... it was the anniversary black reissue 225
This was the first purse that made me wanted to start collecting Chanel, but my first Chanel buy was a Chanel makeup tote a few years before that.

I've always admired the classic flap w/leather strap through chains since my early 20s...fell seriously in love with Chanel a couple of years ago after seeing this ad. Now a hopeless addict after this 08 cruise season(large Walk of Fame in coral red, jumbo Melrose gradient flap, Melrose gradient cabas, small Melrose silver jersey flap)...

Attachments

• Chanel inspiration 06.jpg
    Chanel inspiration 06.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 35
The very first Chanel bag I fell for would be the Cambon bowler in black with white CCs. It was in the display window of Holt Renfrew Calgary ... I loved it so much, it was just so fresh and modern (I really wasn't into flaps at the time), I marched right into Chanel and asked if they had it in stock but unfortunately all the bags were already spoken for (this is when they first came out). In the next couple of days I managed to track a bowler down in Vancouver and voila ... my very first Chanel!:love: