The very first Chanel..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. bag that you fell for?

I remember going to Holt Renfrew in Montreal when i was about 11 or 12,and i saw a pink cambon tote..OMG that color reminded me of pudding LOL! I asked the SA for the price and she said 1200$ and i remember not even being shocked hahah..i said in a couple of years im gonna get it...well im still in those couple of years.

what about u?

:shame:

2. the classic flap on my avatar. :flowers:

this started my addiction to chanel. :love:

3. I thought I liked the Cambon ligne when I was 18 and Dad got her for me... until when I truly fell in love with the flap bag which I managed to get the following year in off white caviar. I just couldn't take my eyes off it and wait to bring her home when I found her sitting on the shelf calling out to me!

4. Gst :biggrin:

5. The iconic classic flap.

6. medium/large classic flap in black caviar.

7. I never got it but when I saw the Cambon ligne a few years ago.

8. Oh yes,the flap bag is another thing that got me stuck to chanel...

9. my very first chanel love was my classic, caviar pochette....black with gold hardware...that was 2 years ago on my 20th bday

10. see avatar! :love: ultimate soft foldover = :heart:

11. Oooh you guys all have fab bags in your avatars!!

12. My pink pst. Last year I saw it in a glass case at NM, and I knew right then and there that I had to have it, so I bought it on the spot!

13. Jumbo flap bag in red!

14. I can;t remember what it was, but I saw it in April 2007 at Saks in Beverly Hills. I remember looking at it and thinking it was the PERFECT bag... it was pink and about $1,000. I'm thinking it was the small "Charlotte" hobo, but I really can't remember.

OOOHH actually I take that back... Back in 2005 I saw looking though a magazine and saw a pic of this beautiful magenta (ish) flap (only $1600!!)... and I cut it out and put it on my math binder for inspiration. I'll scan the pic when I find it!

15. O gosh, (don't know if I want to admit this, LOL) -the cambon reporter in large...! But thankfully @ over 3k, and me barely starting college at the time, that was NOT going to happen. LOL -I'll be done with university in 3 months, and I still haven't snagged that bag. But thankfully I'm kind of glad I didn't -there are SO many other things I ended up completely falling in love with (even more so) -like the classic flaps/reissues, and the luxe bowler. ;)