The Vernis Pochette Cles Club

img10614337729.jpeg
img10614337895.jpeg
img10614337896.jpeg
Sophia, the perle one is gorgeous! I'm :drool:

Wow! :nuts: My mouth just dropped - it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :drool: :drool: Have you had any problems with color transfer thus far?

wwwwoooo~ i can join this club!!! i thought i would never....but mine is straight from Japan --- my mom sent it to my in a care backage yesterday!!

she was told it's very rare and very limited....there were only few of them left....the color is white (perle?!)

img10614337729.jpeg
img10614337895.jpeg
img10614337896.jpeg

mine has the print all over (even on the back in the pocket part), date code is CA4007 - Spain
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...e-your-new-vernis-pochette-cles-237680-6.html

Just got my mine in Pomme! I didn't get it at one store because none of them had the embossing all the way up in the back so I ended up getting it at Neiman's. The embossing looks like it's barely there but it's the way the picture was taken or something.

I'm just kinda irked because the embossing is all the way up the back but it isn't exactly lined up perfectly. In the pic you can't tell but it's annoying sometimes lol. :rolleyes:

LVPochetteCles.jpg

LVPochetteClesBack.jpg

ty!!! i am thinking of getting one to put my nano and a few other essentials in it..(allergy meds, single use eye drops etc).

I noticed that you have lot of vernis..I have the cosmetic case in Violette and was thinking of the Cles in pomme...bad mix or no? =)

^ i don't think it's a bad mix at all...actually i think Pomme & Violette would look great together! here is a pic of my violette cles on my pomme Houston:

2190363619_da647ffe5e.jpg

here's another pic showing pomme (ludlow) and violette (pochette cles) together
2237056276_95c1656dfc.jpg

i think the colors complement each other very well!