The United Kingdom Club

I have only made a handful of small-ish purchases, all online. There's only one store in Scotland and any time I've been past it it appears to be full of tourists! I find the whole set up quite off putting. I travel in Europe a lot, I may well end up buying in Milan or Barcelona instead!
Hi. I have been to the shop in Edinburgh [as a tourist I'm afraid]. It was quite some time ago but a lovely shop where I felt the manager and his staff knew all the products and cared about them and his clientele. I have to use London that are so big there is no chance of that. I prefer Westfield White City that has the more personal feel but to get there I have to virtually go past Bond Street flagship which seems a bit daft! Oh dear first world problems lol

Reactions: foxylock
Hi. I have been to the shop in Edinburgh [as a tourist I'm afraid]. It was quite some time ago but a lovely shop where I felt the manager and his staff knew all the products and cared about them and his clientele. I have to use London that are so big there is no chance of that. I prefer Westfield White City that has the more personal feel but to get there I have to virtually go past Bond Street flagship which seems a bit daft! Oh dear first world problems lol
Well, this is good to hear, thank you. I may just pop in and try the service out for myself sometime soon!

Reactions: lynnb
hi only just found this club. i'm in halifax, normally go to the manchester branch because leeds doesn't have a lot of stuff that i want.

I'm excited for the new birmingham shop they're moving into selfridges!

I was quite surprised to see Preloved LV handbags and luggage pieces for sale in House of Fraser, Oxford Street today. The bags looked quite old with dark patina. They were not in the greatest condition. Seemed so strange to see. Wish I took a photo, next time I go there I will.

Hi all, I’ll be going to London in another 2 weeks and I’m just wondering if you have an good SA to recommend in London whom I can pm or email? TIA!
Hi Jes, you are going to love London during Christmas especially during the Boxing Day sales xD. I met a lovely CA last weekend on the London new Bond Street store and I was amazed by his service! His name is Edwin and he works in menswear as I was shopping for gifts for my hubby. Really great chap and super patient too despite how busy the store was. The most surprising thing was that he is new and I would have never thought as he was very knowledgeable. Pm me if you want his info!