The United Kingdom Club

Really- that would have suprised me too
I was quite surprised to see Preloved LV handbags and luggage pieces for sale in House of Fraser, Oxford Street today. The bags looked quite old with dark patina. They were not in the greatest condition. Seemed so strange to see. Wish I took a photo, next time I go there I will.
d

Have any more Uk people had a recall? I rang and was told my PM is on the list. Still trying to decide what to exchange it for. Always worry they don’t know everything we have purchased and I have moved a few times. Also don’t know if online purchases get added correctly.

Have any more Uk people had a recall? I rang and was told my PM is on the list. Still trying to decide what to exchange it for. Always worry they don’t know everything we have purchased and I have moved a few times. Also don’t know if online purchases get added correctly.
No!!! Which style bag are they recalling

Why are they doing a recall?