the uniqueness of the Haute Maroquinerie-club

^^ wow.... I am so looking forward to your reveal!!!!

I saw this in pic and really like it. Any clue on its price?

f91880e2.jpg

I think the Milaris medium is about 5700€

Ok -
so Dixie79 and I had the honour of being invited to the private Haute Maroquinerie Salon of the Champs Elysees-store last week, and we both placed an order for a personal piece.

It will take 5 months to craft, but we already received our creations by confirmation, and in about October I will be the oh-so-happy owner of the following piece....

( I will let Dixie79 present her own...)

Did you visit Archay? (sp..?)

When we're you there last week? I was there on 30/05 ;)

Ok -
so Dixie79 and I had the honour of being invited to the private Haute Maroquinerie Salon of the Champs Elysees-store last week, and we both placed an order for a personal piece.

It will take 5 months to craft, but we already received our creations by confirmation, and in about October I will be the oh-so-happy owner of the following piece....

So I ordered mine togheter whit Mowcam on our amazing trip to Paris!! Was going back and fourth between Lockit MM and the Neo Steamer, but endet up whit a Lockit MM, and it's mine in about 5 months...

Here is the pic from the confrimation...

Congrats to both of you :biggrin: excellent choice, beautiful color!! Looking forward for your reveals..

Ok -

So I ordered mine togheter whit Mowcam on our amazing trip to Paris!! Was going back and fourth between Lockit MM and the Neo Steamer, but endet up whit a Lockit MM, and it's mine in about 5 months...

Huge congrats to both of you. Can't wait to see the reveals. Really love your choices. The leather, style and color is to die for. Thank you for sharing the info.

Omg... This is another fab combo. Interior is sooo fresh..Congrats!!!

bjorn said:
Did you visit Archay? (sp..?)

When we're you there last week? I was there on 30/05 ;)

Archay? Don't know what that is, I'm afraid. We did go to the family home and factory in Asniéres, if thats what you mean.
That was on May 31st!

Archay? Don't know what that is, I'm afraid. We did go to the family home and factory in Asniéres, if thats what you mean.
That was on May 31st!

Yes the family house, where the HM bags are made. Saw how the craftsmen making the bags?? Must be an amazing experience.