the uniqueness of the Haute Maroquinerie-club

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Ok -
so Dixie79 and I had the honour of being invited to the private Haute Maroquinerie Salon of the Champs Elysees-store last week, and we both placed an order for a personal piece.

It will take 5 months to craft, but we already received our creations by confirmation, and in about October I will be the oh-so-happy owner of the following piece....

( I will let Dixie79 present her own...)

Attachments

• HM1a.png
    HM1a.png
    479 KB · Views: 5,713
  • HM2.png
    HM2.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 5,893
  • HM3.png
    HM3.png
    414 KB · Views: 5,575
For those interested in the stats:

Product reference: Lockit PM
Series number : XXXXX
Exterior leather : Veau Ecorce
Leather lining : Chèvre
Exterior colour : Brun
Interior colour : Tabac
Metal fastenings : Palladium
Initials or name to be engraved on the personalised key plate: (MY NAME! Haha!)
Product price : 5,000.00 EUR
Estimated delivery date : 04/11/2012

^^ wow.... I am so looking forward to your reveal!!!!

I saw this in pic and really like it. Any clue on its price?

f91880e2.jpg

^^ wow.... I am so looking forward to your reveal!!!!

I saw this in pic and really like it. Any clue on its price?

f91880e2.jpg

Chin.. I love this also and try to figure out how to order it. You can only order in person through invitation and you have to attend the 2 hour presentation before ordering any of these special bag. My friend went to Paris on LV invitation, she ordered two bags, one of them is the Milaris. The price is closed to $9000.00 US dollars.

Chin.. I love this also and try to figure out how to order it. You can only order in person through invitation and you have to attend the 2 hour presentation before ordering any of these special bag. My friend went to Paris on LV invitation, she ordered two bags, one of them is the Milaris. The price is closed to $9000.00 US dollars.

Wow.... 9000usd... I was hoping it will be a little less. Sigh...

There was no "presentation" per se - but we did open the session with discussing the different bags, sizes, leather options, colour combinations etc.
I guess for any of us in here, though, that would NOT be a problem. :P
Also, we have to go back to the store to pick it up, they would not send it to Norway. Guess Paris in the fall will be OK too:graucho:
but that IS something to consider if one travels far to order.

So I ordered mine togheter whit Mowcam on our amazing trip to Paris!! Was going back and fourth between Lockit MM and the Neo Steamer, but endet up whit a Lockit MM, and it's mine in about 5 months...

Here is the pic from the confrimation...

Attachments

• HM2.jpg
    HM2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5,089
  • HM3.jpg
    HM3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5,057
  • HM1.jpg
    HM1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5,650
Her is the complete order:

Product reference: Lockit MM