The Ugly Duckling (aka The Dalmation Kelly) is home!

^aww man..
oh well..just one more time then..
041811416s.jpg

Hi! I rarely come over to this forum, and I saw your thread title and I was curious, so here I am. I dont know anything about Hermes at all. I walk past Hermes South Coast all the time and rarely venture in. I LOVE your new bag! I dont think its ugly at all! Is it a current style or retired? I really think its lovely. And I hope you feel better soon.:yes:

Thanks Fesdu for that Mr. Lau fix! LOL! Thx edsbgrl, jag, hermesbb and Oh Donna (that is a lovely collection of Balenciaga boobies btw!); I think the Dalmation print is pretty much retired. This bag is from 2002.

Orchids, I too was giving this many viewings. I think it is a very interesting leather. I saw dalmation in a Yeoh bag about 2 years ago in San Fran. I liked the leather, but didn't that style was for me. It will look amazing with an all black or all gray ensemble. It really is a one of a kind and you will always receive comments about it. Enjoy wearing it!

Orchids, I too was giving this many viewings. I think it is a very interesting leather. I saw dalmation in a Yeoh bag about 2 years ago in San Fran. I liked the leather, but didn't that style was for me. It will look amazing with an all black or all gray ensemble. It really is a one of a kind and you will always receive comments about it. Enjoy wearing it!

Thanks GK, HH, and SN! GK, that is exactly why I had to have this particular combination--blacks and greys are pretty much the staples of my wardrobe!

OMG, what an incredibly lovely purse!!! It reminds me of snowflake obsidian,
which, if you like, might be a great complement as jewelry with the purse!

Congrats on such a brilliant find, so beautiful.

Regards,
Shelley

Attachments

• destarte_1926_26007626.gif
    destarte_1926_26007626.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 68
It's gorgeous! I was "eh" about the dalmi's at first but I actually would eventually like to have a Kelly later. I was so close to bidding on that one but it's not doable financially for me right now.