The two new additions to the family!

Hi Lean

Yes I will be posting the blue nuit in this thread! It arrived today but I was at work so need to pick it up tomorrow morning and will post pics tomorrow night. I am very excited - I hope I like her - I am scared I won't!

Yes the black bracelet is going - not doing anything for me. Just means need to get another to replace her!!! Lean? any that you have seen again? hee hee

Amazing!!!
I see what you mean about the black bracelet bag, especially next to those other beauties!! That plum bracelet bag always gets my attention, I always look when you post pics of it.
That hobo is fab too! I feel like I can actually Feel how smooshy it is!!!
How can I start buying bags from you chloe pros????

secret - Grrr!!!:nuts: I have been seeing that purple bracelet bag of yours and each time it grows on me more and now I'm starting to want one! Tell me it's really not that great, or something...please? I have too many bags on my wishlist to add another.:sweatdrop: Your collection is becoming quite impressive. I can't wait to see your metallic bleu nuit - I just got mine and I :heart: her sooooo much. I have wondered about the shoulder strap version, though - does it look the same as a regular when the strap is removed? Congrats on a lovely family.:tender:

secret - Grrr!!!:nuts: I have been seeing that purple bracelet bag of yours and each time it grows on me more and now I'm starting to want one! Tell me it's really not that great, or something...please? I have too many bags on my wishlist to add another.:sweatdrop: Your collection is becoming quite impressive. I can't wait to see your metallic bleu nuit - I just got mine and I :heart: her sooooo much. I have wondered about the shoulder strap version, though - does it look the same as a regular when the strap is removed? Congrats on a lovely family.:tender:

Where's your bleu nuit edda (can I all you edda? :smile: have no idea how to abbreviate your username!)??? We want to see pics, girl!!!