The Twilly and Hermes Handles

I’d love to get opinions on my first twilly for my first Hermes bag. I love the birds at the tip of the Sur Mon Nuage but not sure if something else would be better. Does anyone have a picture of the blue or pink on a bag? I was also looking at two others. Would love to get opinions.

View attachment 5874524
I love the parade en fanfare silks this season and would think one of the CWs would work on your lovely 24/24
IMG_0046.jpeg

Thanks everyone for the advice on a twilly for my 24/24. Agreed with what a lot of you said about leaning towards a twilly with colors similar to the bag. Got the sur mon nuage in this beautiful golden brown color. Looked up a video on how to tie it and this is my first attempt. Feeling super pleased with my purchase

View attachment 5877411
Your bag/Twilly look fantastic! Knew you liked those birds on this one. I hope you are enjoying your lovely bag.

Reactions: theregoesmypaycheck
Hello everyone :heart:
I'd really like to put a twilly on my Kelly in gris tourterelle but I don't know which one I should buy! I live far from the shop so I should buy it online. I made a collage with the colours I think are good with the bag! Do you think there is something better than those?

View attachment 5880034
I think the 9 o'clock position one looks nice .

I'd really like to put a twilly on my Kelly in gris tourterelle but I don't know which one I should buy! I live far from the shop so I should buy it online. I made a collage with the colours I think are good with the bag! Do you think there is something better than those?

View attachment 5880034
Love this 'collage'! If it were me, I'd pick the one that is to the left of your bag and just above midline to warm the color of your lovely Kelly or the one on bottom left just by the corner of your bag for a slightly cooler feel.

The collage is so pretty! I like the 9 o'clock one and the 8 o'clock one. If you're thinking of getting more than one, maybe you can do one warm toned and another cool toned. Or one lighter and another darker to change up depending on season.

View attachment 5880034
I vote for the 8 o’clock one, but 9 o’clock color would match too. Also see which design/pattern on the tips you like because that’s what normally showing the most.