The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Bought this twilly for a gold bag but it looks great on Etoupe too!View attachment 5369545
We’re twins! I love Twillies but don’t regularly use them on handles (more for decoration) but recently bought a non-H suede tote that also has suede handles. Color similar to Etoupe so this CW goes great with it….

And you did a nice job tying it, and LOVE your K! Very chic and ladylike for Spring.

Reactions: Etriers
We’re twins! I love Twillies but don’t regularly use them on handles (more for decoration) but recently bought a non-H suede tote that also has suede handles. Color similar to Etoupe so this CW goes great with it….

And you did a nice job tying it, and LOVE your K! Very chic and ladylike for Spring.
Thank you! Such a great neutral CW isn’t it? I bought these twillies for a gold B25 so it’s a nice surprise that it works so well with Etoupe!

Lovely! And a most versatile pattern/colorway. I purchased a pair for a Parchemin Birdy B30, but may use it on my Etoupe B as well.
Thank you! I think these will work very well on both of your Bs! Please do share some pics!

My twillys keep coming unwrapped from my GP handles. I read somewhere on here a tip to use non-sticky medical gauze tape. The stuff in this picture works really well, but I’m worried it will damage the handles. It’s not sticky, more just rubbery, and I’m worried that over time, enclosing the handle in this “rubber” type material will damage them. What do you think?

E6FA29C2-1405-4970-8894-3410B75B858E.jpeg

It’s a good idea to remove the Twillies from time to time and let the leather breathe. The fabric will also soak the natural moisture out of the leather and dry it out more quickly. OTOH, if you go the full-time wrap route for ease, (which may be worth it) just know you may have to replace the handles sooner. There are pros and cons. :shrugs:

It’s a good idea to remove the Twillies from time to time and let the leather breathe. The fabric will also soak the natural moisture out of the leather and dry it out more quickly. OTOH, if you go the full-time wrap route for ease, (which may be worth it) just know you may have to replace the handles sooner. There are pros and cons. :shrugs:

Oh you can replace the handles? Is that via the H spa?

Reactions: Etriers