The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Hello Friends!
View attachment 4026512 View attachment 4026513 I have shared previous pics of my Kellys with twillys but had never found the perfect pair for my Birkin until this week! I am honored to be twins with lala!
Here is my B35 gold Togo phw all dressed up in the Courvertures twillys in CW 08. I have tied these “lala” style where one handle features one side of the twilly and the other features the opposite side of the same twilly design. I love how you can use both sides! Makes them more economical. :P

Oooh, I love these, Ladybaga! They are perfect and I can absolutely see you carrying this so well. [emoji8]

Reactions: SkeeWee1908
I woke up wanting to purge my twilly collection. Are these two too similar? I am thinkin of getting rid of the Jardin. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
They are rather different, one being more geometric print and one an animal print. If you kept both, it wouldn't be duplicative at all except for the similar color scheme (and even then one is more violet, one more cool toned).
That said, if you do decide to let go of the Jardin please let me know!

Reactions: lala28 and kathydep
I woke up wanting to purge my twilly collection. Are these two too similar? I am thinkin of getting rid of the Jardin. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Oh, I LOVE the way that Jardin looks on your handles! Its a perfect match...and again the one on your noir looks totally different. You could absolutely keep both, they really aren’t too similar.

Reactions: kathydep
They always take the tags off at the CDG airports (not just the stores in France) I will ask next time I purchase something at the airport if I can have them.
Do you happen to know why they remove the tags In France? Tags are never removed in the USA, they are part of whatever we purchase.
Sometimes they remove the tags at the Honolulu stores.

Reactions: lala28