The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Hi, I did not use it. I was told by my SA to try it on and take pics show her. She assured me I can exchange if i find it not suitable. That's all I did. Since i might be returning I won't risk using it at all! After taking the pic it's has been removed and kept neatly rolled in the box.

Got it! Well, you really do have to like it. I like the way it looks, but as others have said, you have to like it. [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

Reactions: bagloverismeme
Hello Friends!
9D9318B5-8BB5-4169-BC37-B28E9462F498.jpeg C1C58C22-6E0E-4EB1-9B39-305B6F06A19C.jpeg I have shared previous pics of my Kellys with twillys but had never found the perfect pair for my Birkin until this week! I am honored to be twins with lala!
Here is my B35 gold Togo phw all dressed up in the Courvertures twillys in CW 08. I have tied these “lala” style where one handle features one side of the twilly and the other features the opposite side of the same twilly design. I love how you can use both sides! Makes them more economical. :P

Hello Friends!
View attachment 4026512 View attachment 4026513 I have shared previous pics of my Kellys with twillys but had never found the perfect pair for my Birkin until this week! I am honored to be twins with lala!
Here is my B35 gold Togo phw all dressed up in the Courvertures twillys in CW 08. I have tied these “lala” style where one handle features one side of the twilly and the other features the opposite side of the same twilly design. I love how you can use both sides! Makes them more economical. :P

LOVE. I must find these for my BF [emoji7]

Reactions: lala28
Hello Friends!
View attachment 4026512 View attachment 4026513 I have shared previous pics of my Kellys with twillys but had never found the perfect pair for my Birkin until this week! I am honored to be twins with lala!

Beautiful combo!

Reactions: lala28