the truth and nothing but the truth on MURAKAMI MOCA :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
ok, i was wondering just HOW MANY of us are really into this bag, or just into this bag as a collection because it's a LE LV item and not liking it at all...

neverfullmurakami1.jpg

neverfullmurakami2.jpg

neverfullmurakami3.jpg

I didn't like the bag at first (espedcially since I already have the reg. GM that I use for work), but what did me in is the gorgeous pink interior. As for the mushroom guy, well, honestly he kinda freaks me out, lol!

Attachments

• hands4.jpg
    hands4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 43
I would love it if it did not have those disco hands...and the mushroom cartoon person is just not my thing! However, we all have different tastes..and I get excited for anyone that is in love with something they buy! Hollaa!!

I thought I'd like the lil guy but he's just not that cute to me.. I really like the coin purse but I'm not all that keen on the neverfull anymore.. too much maybe? I'm not sure. I'm kinda sick of the MOCA stuff now :sad:

i love it.................anything with a classic orientation that has a trendy, even adorably weird twist to it appeals to me. the little guy kinda looks like an alien spider, but he's cute...........and as a collectible, its TDF

honestly,
i think the agenda is cute
but i think the purse is horrendous.
it looks ugly. the pink interior and the bag itself is the only thing i like about it but def not the design smack in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.